Stuff I'm Good at!
I help tech and lifestyle brands launch content properties and marketing newsletters. I overlook the process of content ideation, development, publishing, and distribution. Global marketers, VCs, and founders read my content.
Humble brag: I've helped brands go from 0 to 40K in less than two years! I go beyond memes and Reels; I help brands tap into their voice and creation style, use their socials to express themselves, and turn their followers into a community. My experience includes organic growth, influencer marketing and ads.
No good marketer ever says newsletters are a passé because when it comes to driving home the point, nothing holds the power of a newsletter. I have years of experience in launching, strategising, writing & running successful newsletters read by a global audience.
Do you have a media product and need help figuring out how to grow its content? Don't know which platforms to focus on? Need help figuring out where your target audience is? I help brands learn and build user personas, nail their basics, and launch new media products.
Writing | Content marketing | Research | Thought leadership | SEO | Community building
I'm a content & strategy head with ten years of experience building and scaling content teams.
Words are my forte, but I battle with words every day.
I'm an independent content consultant with 10 years of experience in content strategy, creation, and marketing for diverse tech and lifestyle brands.
Here's what I do (and have done):
- Launched LBB (Little Black Book) in Hyderabad and built its content, social, and growth strategy.
- Have strategised and executed impactful influencer marketing and branded content campaigns for luxury brands and hyperlocal businesses.
- Led the content and growth strategy for Thousand Faces Club (at Phyllo), where I oversaw multimedia content production, community, and events.
- Launched and grew Thousand Faces Club's newsletter, which reaches over 3,500 VCs, creators, and marketers.
- Run a newsletter She Got You!, where I share my conversations with women at work.